-
August 25th, 2005, 08:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
There is a website I found that sells real school uniforms now sells doll uniforms, called School Belles. They are located in Chicago. I'm tempted to see if they have the doll uniforms in their store or if you have to order them online.
Here's the link:
https://www.schoolbelles.com/orderentry/default.asp
When you click the link it will ask for the childs first and last name, gender and grade. You can put down anything here, even just one letter for first and last name which is what I do. Then click the gneral catalog, then go to accessories.
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ August 25, 2005 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 25, 2005 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks